What is different about our marketing?
ONE OF A KIND MARKETING AND ONLINE DOMINANCE !!!
OUR MARKETING PLAN
Most Real Estate Agents have no plan to market your home.
Their plan is that the Multiple Listing Service will sell your home. I call it 3 "P"s of real estate. They Place the listing on mls, Put a for sale sign up and Pray.
If you speak with a Real Estate Agent, ask to see their plan to market your home. You will be amazed! On the other hand, I provide my Extensive Marketing Plan on the Internet for your review…
Customized marketing plan
- I will create a plan that targets most likely buyers.
Touring the property
- I review the property from the Buyer's standpoint and conduct a visual inspection of the property.
- I will order (at no cost to you) a title search and review the status of any encumbrances against the property to reduce your risk of any title problems at closing
- I will assist you with preparing your home for sale. (at no cost to you). I have been in the staging and interior design business for almost 2 decades so I truly know what sells properties... :)
- I will conduct a complete "Staging Analysis" of the property and give you “Staging Instructions" to help the property sell at a higher price.
- I will review interior of the property to maximize attractiveness.
- I will review exterior of the property to maximize "Curb appeal" and assist you in making exterior as attractive as possible.
- I will assist you with pricing your home based on a competitive market analysis. I will develop a pricing strategy for the property using many different methods including Absorption Rates and Price Lines to help you set the best price on your home so that it will sell within you time frame. I will also review the competing properties for sale. I will provide comparable and value analysis to Appraiser if requested.
Sterling Real Estate Professional Sign
- After reviewing the benefits of the real estate sign, we will strategically place the appropriate amount of our for sale signs on your property.
- We will prepare professional photos for use in all marketing materials. We will take outside and inside photographs of the property.
- We will design attractive color flyers for the property and develop an attractive description of the property for marketing.
Counter Display Book
- We will prepare an information package containing most things a buyer will want to know: neighborhood and area information, school information, churches, demographics, pre-inspection etc…
- We will place a lock box on your property to increase showings and provide you with the security of knowing who has shown your home.
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- We will enter your home’s information and pictures in to the MLS giving your home exposure to Realtors in the Greater Vancouver area, but also to the Realtors all around Canada
- We have such unique online marketing that I had to dedicate one separate section to our online marketing... so just see the "Our "One Of A Kind" Online Marketing in Detail" section for more info... you will be amazed!!!!
- We will advertise you home on social network websites and we will be placing your listing where buyers are looking (Kijiji, Craig’s List etc.).
Open House - at your request (Open Houses are mostly good for your neighbours to see your furnishing, but let's talk about all its pros and cons)
- We will hold open house (with your permission). Three days prior to the open house, we will place a sign in front of your home promoting the open house.
- Meet and pre- qualify potential buyers at the property who are not represented by other real estate agents
- We will provide emailed property info for agent feedback. We will provide you feedback on your showings; all agents are contacted by email immediately after showing of the property and given a brief questionnaire on their thoughts on price and condition of your home. We will forward the results to you.
- We will contact you weekly by phone, email, or in person to give you and update on the marketing of your home and answer any questions you may have.
- A continual review of your home’s position in the changing marketplace. And updating the marketing program as necessary.
- Consult as to the need for the services of the other professionals such as surveyors or lawyers.
- Our full time transaction managers will manage your transactions to ensure that your contract closes on time.
a) Get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it’s SOLD!
b) Communicate the results of our activities weekly to you.
c) Assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least inconvenience.
d) Constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to the potential buyers in the market.
e) Suggest and advise you of any changes you might want to make to your property to make it even more marketable for the buyers.
f) Immediately alert all agents to your property.
g) Immediately place our recognized sign on your property.
h) Develop a list of features and benefits of your home, for the co-operating agents to use with their potential buyers.
i) Advertise as necessary, through one of our many marketing sources.
j) Follow-up on all the sales people that have shown your home for their response.
k) Constantly keep you up to date on current market conditions.
l) Represent you upon the presentation of ALL offers by the co-operating agents and to help in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
m) Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage and other closing procedures.